Wednesday, October 29, 2008

For now!

It's been over 2 weeks now and the basement is almost empty. I have really stopped my part of the process. Now my dad has gone through most of it because he has to decide what is worth saving or not. See he was an only child and both of his parents died within a few months of each other and at that time it was very hard for him to even go through it all. I have been presently surprised on how Daddy has handled it all. He came over yesterday to work on some more and he told me that he wanted to be by himself. God has continously showed up through the whole process. Over last week, when it began to get cold and rainy, I thanked God that I found the problem when it was a little (alot ) warmer. I can't praise Him enough for the ways that He has shown up. Not that this is the last installment of the story to the basement, but it is the ending for now!!!!

No comments: