Sunday, January 8, 2012

update with pictures

Happy New Year! ---January 13, 2012
The best way for me to sum up the last two weeks will be with pictures...
On January 2, I met with some of my favorite people from college for supper. It was great to catch up with them all.




January 3-- Adam sold our living room furniture by 11am so we spent the rest of the day finding something new... This is it!! It is so comfy.







January 5, Harris Teeter was having super doubles so this is what I got $169.24 worth of groceries for$75.58. Not that bad!!! (Not pictured is 10 cases of drinks and 3 packs of bottled drinks)







January 8, We had Family night at Pin Station for our church family. And Adam's parents, Adam, my mom, and I played two games of bowling...





I did not do so good with this second game!




Then we met for Praise and Worship and then Dr. Yount preached as well!











On Monday January 9, Kyle and Matt helped me and we cleaned out the basketball and game closet at the church.... this is everything once pulled out.




This is one corner once we were done.





On January 11, I taught the lesson for Kids Praise and we made snowmen... this is mine.











Thursday, January 12, This is another Harris Teeter trip, they were just having doubles but I still got $36.78 for $14.64.




I also went to Lowes Foods and got $64.96 for $50.40 (but alot of these items I needed but did not have coupons)




And I also went to Bilo and paid $18.83 for $28.97 worth of groceries.




Once I got home, I cleaned out and organized our pantry.




And then we enjoyed our Crock Pot Chicken N Dumplings...I loved this meal because it did not take that much prep and I am all for easy.

























So there you have it...

No comments: