Friday, January 13, 2012

organizing

I have tried to spend some time organizing since I was off over Christmas... I wish I had the money to buy all the containers and storage units that I could use to make the space the Best Organized room; however, I don't so I will have to make do.

I started with our bills, I sort all of them on the bed and them put them in order of the dates so they could be filed.
This is the pile of the envelopes and the junk mail that needed to be shredded. I filled an entire trashbag full of shredded junk mail.

Then I filed all of the bills in our file box that we have. It sure does help us out now that finally have that organized.


OFFICE ROOM

This room has become a junk room. So I started organizing this room and this is the room that I can not seem to get the way I want.


Here is the room after... I know it is not perfect yet, But I am working on a few projects right now.



SPARE BEDROOM

This picture is sideways, but most of the clutter is the christmas decorations that I had to get put away.
Here it is now. We had to move the end tables from our living room in this room since we got new furniture.


THE PANTRY
After my grocery trip the other day, I decided to reorganize and clean out our pantry.












Some of the things that I have tried to help keep our pantry in order is a canned drink box (you know the ones that you can punch out the end and it is ready for dispensing in your fridge) and I use it for canned soup.


I also used a storage box that I got at Walmart to help keep the muffin mix and rice bags from falling thru the wires on the shelves.


What kind of organizing tools or units do you use?


1 comment:

Tiina @ Mamas Like Me said...

I'm so glad you shared your organizing of this room! I have a "junk room" that we're turning into a nursery and it's definitely a slow process!