Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Day! I did stay up last night to see the ball drop and ring in the New Year with my Husband!!! He went right to sleep when it was over and I finished watching the movie that we had rented. Then this morning, I started the new year off with a few of the cutest preschoolers while I led Critterland this morning at Sunday School. We had a great time even though there was only 6 kids.... we missed a bunch of our friends. Then Adam and I enjoyed worship together. It was great to start the year off worshipping with my husband. Then Adam and I spent the afternoon looking at new living room furniture! Now let me tell you, that I don't mind spending time with Adam or even shopping for that matter, but after several hours of looking I get very bored.... and hungry!!! So then we ended our day together with dinner at my parents... My mom made the New Years Meal.... Pork Chops, Corn, Stuffing, Black Eyed Peas, Rice, Cornbread, gravy, slaw, and then peach cobbler. I enjoyed spending time with my family again tonight... My mom and I even found a box of my baby dolls.... We finally found the baby doll that I got when I was 1 years old... So over all the last 2 days have been pretty good! Now I am not ready to go back to work on Tuesday! And when I go back to work... I am still hoping that I will make time to blog more often.

No comments: