Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful days!

To finish off this month of Thankfulness:
22-Is thankful for Taylor, my sweet niece, for her loving spirit and care for her brothers.
23-Is thankful for our wonderful Thanksgiving vesper service and the food that we collected to help out our food pantry.
24-Is thankful for Cody, my youngest nephew, such a little monkey but so cute and full of adventure!
25-is thankful for being able to spend Thanksgiving with Adam's family and my family all in one day.
26-is thankful for no craziness while out at 4am shopping with my mom. Thankful for my 2 1/2 hours of sleep.
27-is thankful for some time at home to clean up and rest.
28-is thankful for a sunday afternoon nap and game night at the Whiteners!
29-is thankful for the Upward Coaches that showed up at the coaches meeting.
30-is thankful for the rain and spending the evening with Adam with a inexpensive dinner and a movie.

No comments: