Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful 10

So I have missed the thankful posts on a daily basis, so I have decided to do 10 at a time.
1-I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ!!!
2- I am thankful for Adam, my future husband. I am thankful that he understands me and listens to me.... I am thankful for his love for me and I can't wait to marry him on April 30, 2011.
3- I am thankful for my family and all the craziness that we have. Thank you Mom and Dad!
4- I am thankful for a job where I get to have an eternal impact on kids lives.
5- I am thankful for a house even though it is never quite clean enough and I don't even have kids yet.
6- I am thankful for great friends.
7- I am thankful for Nancy and all the help and creative ideas that she is creating for my wedding.
8- I am thankful for the beauty that I get to experience as I get to see the sun setting earlier now.
9- I am thankful for the stars that I saw last night. God amazes me with the skyline at night in the country and you can see them all! I was in total awe!
10-I am thankful for my church family!!!!

No comments: