Sunday, April 29, 2012

Anniversary

I can not believe that a year ago tonight... we had just left from our Rehearsal dinner in Lincolnton. I went to hang out with Adam for a few minutes before the craziness of our Wedding Day. I had been sick and I remember praying with him and asking God to heal me for my Wedding Day. The wedding day had been a long time coming and I had been dreaming of that day forever and being sick was not on my list of things for my wedding. So I left and was in the bed  early anxiously waiting for the next morning where I would walk down the aisle to my soon to be husband!!!!

So now on the night of our 1ST ANNIVERSARY... TAKE A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE FROM A YEAR AGO WITH ME... ON THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE... BECOMING MRS. ADAM WHITENER!!!
 On the night of our rehearsal dinner, they had a music night on the square in Lincolnton and Adam's mom asked the band to dedicate a song to Adam and I... and we got called up to the front of the stage!!!!!
 Cindy did a great job decorating for the Rehearsal dinner!!!
 Our table at the reception!!!



Our cake!!
The ringbearers.... such a cute picture!


My hubby!!!


Love the sunglasses!!!





Cody and Taylor helping my sister and mom fix my dress!!!! 




My precious flowergirls!!!

They were waiting on me!!!:)
 My daddy giving me away!!!

 Our kiss!!!
 The Bridal Party!!! Love these people so much!!!
 Finally Mr. and Mrs. Adam Whitener
 With our parents!!!
 My college girlfriends !!!!

Leaving the church!!!
Thanks for taking a look down memory lane! It feels like yesterday and it was the happiest day of my life!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I cannot believe it's been a year already. CONGRATS!