Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year's Resolution


Welcome 2010!!!!
I am ready for a new year and ready to see what God has in store for me. I read on someone else's blog of an idea of taking pictures everyday for a year; I am going to try( I always have my camera on me). I love taking pictures and of the places I travel so I will use my pictures to tell about my year. Now I am not going to post everyday but I might try every week( that should be a resolution as well---to post more). I will start with ringing in the new year..... YAY!!!


Now let's back up.... Christmas time!!! I hope everyone had a great one. I sure did. Here are some pictures of my break!
Presents under my tree

Adam opening his Noah's Ark picture



Our attempt at making cookies.... they did not turn out at all....

but he had fun putting flour on my face.
here are the two little helpers.... taylor and bryant made chocolate covered pretzels





Bryant watching tv while waiting to leave on Christmas Eve

AdamChristmas Morning....opening presents

going through our stockings

Cody going down the steps... his favorite hobby at my aunts....

So overall... I great Christmas!!!

No comments: