Monday, November 10, 2008

Thankful

Saturday I rode with my family(Mom, Dad, Nanny, and my nephew Cody) to the mountains. We were hopeful for some pretty scenery but no such luck. I think we were a week too late. The trees and all reminded me of the scene on The Lion King where they show the elephant graveyard. The trees were all dead! I wanted to go so that I could take pictures of Cody in the leaves since this is his 1st Thanksgiving.
So I had to settle with the leaves in my parents front yard. They turned out pretty nice. I will have to add them at a later date (can't find my computer cord).

But as we were driving up the mountain, I began to think of all the things that I am thankful for:
-that my Lord Jesus Christ died for ME and forgives my sins
-that I have a family that loves me
-that I have great friends that will even let me just vent and gripe to them on the phone and don't judge me
-my job that I have and that I can teach the young generation about serving, loving and knowing Jesus as their personal savior.
-my ability to dance and teach interpretive movements.
-the colors of the seasons in NC


There is so much that we all are thankful for! So I ask if you would wish to add to my list to please do so!I would love to hear what you are thankful for this thanksgiving!

No comments: